Downloading the aadhaar card is a simple process.
The UIDAI has enabled the aadhaar card download option. The official website of UIDAI i.e. http://uidai.gov.in/ helps in easy downloading of e aadhaar. The only requirement is to follow simple set of steps described below.
Fill the necessary details as written in your aadhar card receipt.
The details on the enrollment receipt are:
1) The aadhaar card receipt number which is a 14 digit unique number printed on the left of the enrollment receipt.
2) The date of the enrollment is seen on the right side of the receipt in specific format.
3) Write the resident’s name or the candidate’s name.
4) Enter the necessary pincode.
5) Lastly enter the security code.
Submit the form
If the details you gave were correct its going to redirect you to the mobile asking you to confirm your mobile number. A 6 digit code called OTP (one time password) would be allotted to you through SMS service. Enter this number to the textbox given and carry on with the proceedings.
After getting confirmed click on the tab named download your eaadhar. Clicking on the button the eaadhar gets downloaded in PDF format. Open the pdf and when asked , enter the password. The pin code serves as password. The aadhaar card would now be displayed on the screen.
You can now get the aadhar card printed and use it as your ID proof.
Do not forget to check your details on the aadhar card. Having spell errors leads to problems during verifications. In case any details are found wrong uidai allows you update them.